Tisdell Events • May 23, 2018
TE Meghan Markle Makes her Mark
1. Ditch the big bridal party for a few adorable tots to accompany you down the aisle.
2. Personalize the vows and ceremony to reflect what you and your fiancé love.
3. Less is more when it comes to hair and makeup.
4. Don’t be afraid to part from tradition. It’s YOUR wedding day.
5. Always opt for live musicians at the ceremony – it’s more impactful.
6. Have your cake baker create a cake flavor just for the two of you.
7. Ditch your phone and be present.
Bonus tip: Meghan paid tribute to Princess Diana with flowers. Be creative with how you honor your loved ones!
Together let’s create something memorable!