Tisdell Events • January 17, 2018
TE Unlike most social events the planning for the Mitzvah celebration starts 3 years in advance but starting early isn’t a guarantee for stress free planning. Organization is the key to the stress free planning of a memorable and meaningful event. Today I will share 5 ways to help you create and maintain organization:
- Consider the feeling of your event.
- Do you desire an elegant event or a laid back affair?
- Will you have a theme?
- Will it be large and grand or small and intimate?
- Establish a firm budget.
- Knowing your budget is paramount.
- Shop first for your must haves and then fill in others items baaed on your priority list
- Interview vendors for the major portions of your Mitzvah
- Ask for referrals
- I know of great event planner!
- Include your child in the process.
- The Mitzvah is in honor of the child and should reflect their personality.
- Communicate often with your vendors
- Things change often during the planning phase – be sure to keep your vendors abreast of all changes.
Follow these very simple steps and you will be well on your way to a Memorable Experience!